Want Your Own Bonsai Tree? Here’s the Shop for You Bonsai plants are such a pleasure to look at. Not only is it fulfilling to take care of them, they also make any space look more cozy and soothing. Want to have your own bonsai plant? That’s exactly what we can help you with!
Bonsai Seeds: The Basics
Bonsai refers to the Japanese art form in which certain cultivation methods are used to grow small trees in containers. The result is a beautiful miniature tree that can imitate the shape and scale of a full-scale one. The word “bonsai” hails from two Japanese words: “bon”, which means tray, and “sai”, which means tree. Hence, with the literal meaning of planting trees on trays. It originated from Japan and has been practiced by other cultures. The art of Bonsai tree training and shaping has been present for hundreds of years in the botanical industry. Artists have learned different bonsai styles and have performed them on numerous occasions. Anyone can grow bonsai trees – even those without green thumbs. Just make sure to take note of all guidelines so you’d grow your bonsai tree in no time. Growing Trees One of the basics you should learn is how to grow a bonsai tree. A bonsai tree can come from bonsai tree seeds, cuttings, or a preBonsai tree. Both fruit and flowered trees can be used for making your own bonsai. In choosing which tree to grow, you have to consider different factors: are you going to have it grown inside or outside the house? What kind of tree would you want to have? How much time can you allot for its care and maintenance? By understanding your needs, you can choose the bonsai seeds that will work the best for you. Shaping and Styling The next step after growing trees is learning how to shape and style them. It requires creativity and patience to shape and style them. Shaping includes pruning and wiring. There are no specific instructions on how to do these simply because trees are different from one another. Care and Maintenance This is another crucial part of growing a bonsai. Every species has its own guidelines for care and maintenance, but all follow the basics: watering, repotting, and fertilization. You also have to know where to place the tree. Sub-tropical trees in particular need light but can still be stored indoors. Placing them outside can kill them.
What We Offer
Get to know the products offered by this shop. Bonsai Plants Seeds Grow your own bonsai plants. Here are some of them:
- Juniper – The Juniper bonsai is one of the popular trees because this variety is compact; its branches can easily be trained into popular shapes.
- Bougainvillea – The bougainvillea is an ideal tree to make as a bonsai with its large, colorful flowers. It needs lots of light. It should be watered regularly because it prefers high humidity.
- Maple Tree – Maple tree seeds are also available from the shop. Maple tree seeds come in different varieties; it’ll help to identify the species you prefer before you proceed. Japanese maple seeds are said to be the most popular ones because they tend to be unpredictable.
- Chinese Elm – Another tree available is the Chinese elm. This is also a popular bonsai variety especially among beginners because this tree is both slow-growing and tolerant. This allows the beginner to adjust and learn at least the basics of growing bonsai trees from elm tree seeds.
- Azalea – Bonsai artists love the Azalea bonsai because it adds color and bloom. This is one of the varieties that require special attention because it has specific needs.
- Wisteria – This plant is popular for its flowers that come in shades of purple or blue. This plant requires a lot of water especially when its time for flowering. Well-known varieties include the Floribunda and the Sinensis.
- Sakura – Also known as Cherry Blossom, the Sakura bonsai is captivating. It’s beautiful but it requires a lot of attention because it’s hard to keep it in shape. It also has to be watered often.
- Jacaranda – The Jacaranda has leaves like fern and has beautiful blue flowers. It needs light, and it also should not be exposed on lower temperatures. It can be grown from seeds and cuttings.
- Cactus and Succulents Seeds – The Cactus bonsai usually doesn’t grow taller than 10 inches. It’s a low-maintenance plant: it only requires watering at least once a month and may not require fertilization.
Those are just some of the seeds that you can buy at their store. Looking for something else? Contact them or visit their shop to check out more. Bonsai Tools The perfect bonsai plant can only be achieved with the help of pruning tools. The right tools will help you cut stems and branches, giving you the appearance you desire for your bonsai. Without your tools, your bonsai will just be a small plant with branches here and there. Here are some tools you can use for your bonsai plants:
- Shears – Shears are used to cut twigs, leaves, roots, and small branches. Kinds of shears include standard shears, long slim twig shears, and pruning shear.
- Knives – Knives are used to cut trunks, branches, or roots that are too thick or hard for pliers.
- Cutters – You’d use cutters to remove branches without having to leave scars. Varieties include cutters with straight blades, semi-round blades, and knob cutters.
- Spray Cans – These are used for misting bonsai trees, and for placing plant protection or fertilizers for your bonsai.
- Turntables – Some use turntables for turning the bonsai as well as minimizing the chances of scratching the table you’re working on.
Bonsai Supplies It’s also important to have the necessary supplies for your bonsai. Having the right supplies will make your bonsai stand out even more. Bonsai supplies include the following:
- Bonsai Pots – This is where the bonsai plants are placed. They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Moss – The moss serves as the “grass” surrounding your bonsai plant. It’s a soft, small, and leafless plant often found in damp and shady areas.
- Chopsticks – This time, you won’t use them for eating. You use them to check for soil pockets, finding roots under the soil, and checking borers in soft wood.
- Soil – It can be difficult to choose which soil to use for your bonsai plant. All of them have this in common, though: to be coarse, and fast draining.
- Wire – This is necessary if you’re styling bonsai. Artists often use aluminum and/or copper wire.
Why Choose Us for Your Bonsai Needs
Need bonsai seeds? Look no further – we’ve got them all for you. We have more than 500 kinds of bonsai tree seeds so whatever it is you’re looking for you want, you can find it here! Getting the bonsai seeds you want is easy. We accept PayPal and credit card payments. We want you to have an awesome Bonsai experience so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know within 50 days and we’ll give you your money back. For assistance and inquiries, feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 customer service operations.