name: Desert Rose
Quantity: 4 seeds
Applications: outdoor, tropical
Adenium Obesum, or as it is more commonly referred to, the desert rose, impala lily and the mock azalea, is a succulent plant indigenous to East Africa. In its natural setting, it can grow to between 6 and 12 feet tall, while grown as a houseplant, it usually only reaches 10 to 12 inches in height. Adenium Obesum has 2-inch wide flowers that can range in color from shades of red, pink, bi-colors and white. It thrives if given plenty of light, warmth and regular doses of fertilizer.
How to Grow?
1. Fill a seed-starting flat with a quality seed-starting compost. Alternatively, make your own soil by mixing together equal portions of coarse sand, peat moss and potting mix.
2. Pack down the growing media in the tray using the back of a spoon, a small piece of wood or the base of a small planting pot.
3. Moisten the growing media in the seed-starting flat until it’s moist to the touch. Remove the tufts from each of the seeds, if they are present.
4. Place the seeds over the surface of the growing media so there are about 2 to 3 seeds every inch. Set the seeds firmly by pushing them into the soil using your fingers.
5. Cover the Adenium Obesum seeds with no more than 1/3 of an inch of the growing media and mist the top of the soil thoroughly.
6. Transfer the seed-starting tray to a warm (above 55 degrees Fahrenheit), light-filled location within your home that gets 8 to 10 hours of filtered light a day. Spray water onto the growing media to keep it moist, but not sodden wet. Germination of Adenium Obesum seeds will begin in 7 to 10 days.
7. Prepare to transplant the seedlings when they have about 6 true leaves and are at least one month old.
8. Mix together a good quality potting mix, with about 1/3 to 1/2 its amount of perlite, small gravel or coarse sand. Place the mixture into individual 4- or 5-inch pots until each is about 2/3 full.
9. Dig out the seedlings from the seed-starting tray using a small spoon and set them into a pot, using care not to plant too low in the pot. The seedlings need to be planted at the same depth as they are currently growing.
10. Scoop in the potting mixture to fill each pot. Transfer the seedlings back into the warm, bright area in your home.
|Buyer||Real customer reviews|
26 May 2018 07:40
plant and see if it grows more than the rest
20 Apr 2018 07:36
18 Apr 2018 01:09
as seeds thank you come in description. have посадила прорастет when waiting. shipping fast. seedling photo выложу later.
13 Apr 2018 05:46
23 Mar 2018 10:46
Perhaps it will grow what she has.
20 Feb 2018 14:43
beautiful and superb photography . . .
20 Feb 2018 14:41
beautiful and superb photography . . . love it . . .
Leave a Review
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-35 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-35 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-35 Business days|
|All other Countries||15-40 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 7 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-7 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 6 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (50 business days) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (50 business days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.